Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

Babka-style Knots pecan and salted caramel


Recipe from Bake Off: Crème de la Crème. Very impressive but actually very easy to shape.
 Recette du livre Bake Off: Crème de la Crème. Facile à façonner mais résultat bluffant!
 

I've never tasted a Babka or Krantz cake so I don't know if it's IT. All I know is that it's delicious... 
Je n'ai jamais goûté de Babka ou de Krantz cake donc je ne suis pas sûre que ce soit vraiment ça, mais en tout cas c'est délicieux!


I have done it twice with slightly different results in the final texture of the dough and I'm not too sure why so I'll have to make them again to double check the recipe/method. Which means eating a few more of those... terrible! ;o)

J'ai fait cette recette deux fois et la texture de la pâte était différente la 2e fois. Je ne sais pas trop pourquoi donc il va falloir les refaire pour vérifier la recette/métode. Ce qui veut dire en manger encore quelques uns... c'est dûr la vie! ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment